AFTER 4th AUGUST 2016 we will be working from our temporary accommodation in Buchan Street, King’s Hedges, Cambridge CB4 2XF until our new premises in North Cambridge are available.
You will still be able to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and via our temporary telephone number: 07549 089952. We will continue to offer appointments and meetings as required. Our programme of training will continue to be delivered.
NEXT TRAINING COURSE FOR VOLUNTEER MANAGERS
Tuesday 8 November 10am – 4pm Inclusive volunteering – a one day workshop for those managing volunteers or volunteer-led groups, who want to ensure their organisations are delivering on their commitments to equality and diversity and are operating an inclusive approach to volunteering.
To be held at Buchan St Community Centre so parking available! More information and booking details here
Cambridge & District Volunteer Centre helps to:
- Match people who want to volunteer with organisations needing volunteers
- Promote volunteering to all sectors of the community
- Support and promote good practice in the involvement of volunteers
- Develop new opportunities to volunteer
- Comment and campaign on issues which affect volunteers or volunteering
- Play an active role in the strategic development of volunteering
Want to volunteer?