Next training workshops for Volunteer Managers
Managing challenging behaviour 9th March 2017 9.30am to 1.30pm gives an overview of how challenging behaviour develops, how it can be addressed and how you can seek to resolve it. This course is for anyone who manages volunteers and spends time trying to deal with challenging behaviour. More information and booking details here
Our new address is 16-18 Arbury Court, Alex Wood Road, Cambridge CB4 2JQ. One to one volunteer interviews are available, please telephone or email us to book an appointment.
To contact us please telephone: 01223 631820 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cambridge & District Volunteer Centre helps to:
- Match people who want to volunteer with organisations needing volunteers
- Promote volunteering to all sectors of the community
- Support and promote good practice in the involvement of volunteers
- Develop new opportunities to volunteer
- Comment and campaign on issues which affect volunteers or volunteering
- Play an active role in the strategic development of volunteering
Want to volunteer?