Next training workshops for Volunteer Managers
Legal Issues 26th January 9.30am to 1.30pm – concise and engaging review of the information you need to ensure your organisation meets its legal obligations towards volunteers
Recruiting & Retaining Volunteers 9th Feb 2017 10am to 4pm gives an overview of best practice on recruiting and retaining volunteers together with a very detailed resource pack. Experienced managers find it a useful course for reflecting on current activities and less experienced managers gain masses of information and confidence.
Our new address (from 28 November) is 16-18 Arbury Court, Alex Wood Road, Cambridge CB4 2JQ. One to one volunteer interviews are available, please telephone or email us to book an appointment.
To contact us please telephone: 01223 631820 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cambridge & District Volunteer Centre helps to:
- Match people who want to volunteer with organisations needing volunteers
- Promote volunteering to all sectors of the community
- Support and promote good practice in the involvement of volunteers
- Develop new opportunities to volunteer
- Comment and campaign on issues which affect volunteers or volunteering
- Play an active role in the strategic development of volunteering
Want to volunteer?