AFTER 4th AUGUST 2016 we will be working remotely, until our new premises in North Cambridge are available.
You will still be able to contact us by email: email@example.com and via our temporary telephone number: 07549 089952. We will continue to offer meetings as required. Our programme of training will continue to be delivered.
NEXT TRAINING COURSE FOR VOLUNTEER MANAGERS
Legal Issues for volunteer managers Thurs 15 Sept 9.30am – 1.30pm – a workshop which gives volunteer managers a concise and engaging review of the information you need to help your organisation meet its legal obligations to your volunteers.
More information and booking details here
Cambridge & District Volunteer Centre helps to:
- Match people who want to volunteer with organisations needing volunteers
- Promote volunteering to all sectors of the community
- Support and promote good practice in the involvement of volunteers
- Develop new opportunities to volunteer
- Comment and campaign on issues which affect volunteers or volunteering
- Play an active role in the strategic development of volunteering
Want to volunteer?